Welcome Charlottesville Republicans!
Hello and welcome to the official site of the City of Charlottesville Republican Committee. If you are interested in limited government, prosperity for all, better schools, protecting our constitutional rights, supporting the military, and standing up for our families, you’re in the right place.
Please feel free to look around, sign up for our newsletter, become a member, donate, or just volunteer. Click Contact Us to get in touch with us.
Latest GOP News
- Michael Del Rosso Elected Charlottesville GOP Chair (3/12/2018) - Michael Del Rosso was elected Charlottesville Republican Committee Chair. He is a Senior Fellow at the American Strategy Group (https://www.amstrategy.org) and a resident of Charlottesville, Virginia. Michael was a candidate in the 2016 VA 5th U.S. Congressional District Republican Convention. As a national security policy expert, he was a Donald …
- Charlottesville GOP Mass Meeting Call – 3/3/2018 (2/17/2018) - Official Call Mass Meeting, March 3, 2018 Saturday, 12:00pm - 1:00pm @ Charlottesville Circuit Court, 315 East High Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902. As Chairman of the Charlottesville Committee of the Republican Party of Virginia, and pursuant to the Plan of Organization and as recommended and directed by the Committee, I, Stephen D. Harvey II, do hereby issue this call for a Mass Meeting to be held at Charlottesville Circuit Court, 315 East High St, Charlottesville, VA 22902, starting at 11:30 am for registration and meeting at noon, 12:00 P.M. local time on March 3, 2018, for the following purposes: Electing up to 120 Delegates and an equal number of Alternates to carry 24 Delegate Votes to the Fifth Congressional District of the Republican Party of Virginia convention, to be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 11:00 AM at the Tree of Life Ministries, 2812 Greenview Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24502 or an alternative site if necessary for the following purposes: Electing a Chairman of the Fifth Congressional District Committee ...
- Charlottesville GOP – Meeting Call (Tuesday – January 16th, 2018 – 7pm) (1/6/2018) - I, Stephen D. Harvey, as Chairman of the Charlottesville Republican Committee, do hereby call for a meeting of the Charlottesville Republican Committee to be held on: Tuesday, January 16st, 2018, 7PM Jefferson-Madison Regional Library - Madison Meeting Room 201 E. Market St., Charlottesville, Va. 22902.
- Principles for American Renewal (3/27/2015) - On October 2, 2014, GOP Chairman Reince Priebus published his "Principles for American Renewal". Below is a summary of those principles from his speech.
- AFP Legislative Day in Richmond Feb. 9th (2/11/2015) - Christy Lloyd, Barbara Null, CJ Hatcher, Dave Brat, Flora Patterson and Pat Napoleon, all met with Dave at the Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Legislative Day on Feb 9th in Richmond. Dave was the key speaker at the AFP luncheon. Our group was later recognized by State Senator Creigh Deeds at …
- Citizens’ Mandate from November 2014 Election (2/10/2015) - The following article was posted on the Americans for Limited Government get liberty.org: Stop the Fundamental Transformation of America, Citizens’ Mandate from November 2014 Election It’s a great summary of what citizens were voting for in that election.
Republican Creed of Virginia
That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
Republican National Party Platform of 2016
The delegates to the Republican National Convention adopted the Official 2016 Republican Party Platform. The Platform declares the Party’s principles and policies.