Welcome Charlottesville Republicans!
Hello and welcome to the official site of the City of Charlottesville Republican Committee. If you are interested in limited government, prosperity for all, better schools, protecting our constitutional rights, supporting the military, and standing up for our families, you’re in the right place.
Please feel free to look around, sign up for our newsletter, become a member, donate, or just volunteer. Click Contact Us to get in touch with us.
Latest GOP News
- New Chairman (8/18/2017) - As many of you know, Erich Reimer is no longer in Charlottesville, so at the GOP meeting a few weeks ago, Stephen Harvey was elected the new C’Ville GOP Chair. Let’s all welcome Stephen and wish him all the best as the new chair!
- Principles for American Renewal (3/27/2015) - On October 2, 2014, GOP Chairman Reince Priebus published his "Principles for American Renewal". Below is a summary of those principles from his speech.
- AFP Legislative Day in Richmond Feb. 9th (2/11/2015) - Christy Lloyd, Barbara Null, CJ Hatcher, Dave Brat, Flora Patterson and Pat Napoleon, all met with Dave at the Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Legislative Day on Feb 9th in Richmond. Dave was the key speaker at the AFP luncheon. Our group was later recognized by State Senator Creigh Deeds at …
- Citizens’ Mandate from November 2014 Election (2/10/2015) - The following article was posted on the Americans for Limited Government get liberty.org: Stop the Fundamental Transformation of America, Citizens’ Mandate from November 2014 Election It’s a great summary of what citizens were voting for in that election.
- State Central Committee Meeting 1/24/2015 (1/25/2015) - Charlottesville GOP Chairman Barbara Null met retired Lieutenant Colonel Ollie North at a luncheon for outgoing RPV Chairman Pat Mullins before the State Central Committee meeting on Saturday, January 24th...
- City GOP Chairman Barbara Null on Talk Radio (1/22/2015) - Charlottesville Republican Committee Chairman Barbara Null was on Joe Thomas' Show on WCHV News Talk Radio today. She said ...
Republican Creed of Virginia
That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
Republican National Party Platform of 2016
The delegates to the Republican National Convention adopted the Official 2016 Republican Party Platform. The Platform declares the Party’s principles and policies.